|Abstracting and Indexing Information:
||Index Copernicus International, ISA, Google Scholar, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, SIS, BASE, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI.
About the journal
The International Journal of Nursing & Midwifery Research is a bi-annual, peer – reviewed international journal circulated globally. It is a print and e-journal, which covers all the aspects of the research work going on in the field of Nursing Profession.
Focus and Scope includes:
- Research and Review Articles
- Concept Articles
- Case Studies
- Clinical Studies
- Short Communications
- Undergraduate Section
The papers published in the journal covers from the following fields of Nursing:
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration and Management
- Allied Health Discipline All the papers are ensured for their high quality scientific standards, originality and relevance in the current era. The editorial board is committed to build the journal as one of the leading journals in the field of Nursing and Midwifery. It is intended to put forward this journal to all those concerned with research in various fields of Nursing, Medicine and Allied Health Disciplines.
Objectives of the Journal
- To provide a platform to all nurse professionals for the dissemination of research for the promotion of evidence based practice.
- To imbibe the importance of documentation of research and non-research work among nurse professionals.
- To promote research in the newly emerging areas of nursing including interdisciplinary fields and allied health.
- To bring together the working researchers, scholars, resource persons, practioners and student nurses and share their research findings and specific observations with the rest of the world.
- To provide a shared platform for research and development in the field of nursing science.
Role of Editor in Chief
- To collaborate and co-ordinate between Jamia Hamdard and ADR Publishers regarding policies of publishing the journal
- To collaborate with the ADR Publishers for the receipt of the articles
- To act as a liaison between authors, editors and reviewers
- The final decision to publish a paper in concurrence with section editor and reviewer’s opinion is vested upon the Editor – in – Chief
Role of Editor
- To collect the articles from the authors and assign reviewers for the same
- To follow up the role of reviewers and ADR publishers
- To check the conduct of the articles for a final review
- To ensure the timely publication of the journal
- To ensure the overall timely management of collection of articles, reviews and publications
- To organize timely meeting of the committee
Role of Associate Editors
- To critically analyze and edit the articles as per the guidelines
- To identify, motivate and follow up with the reviewers
- To work in close collaboration with the editor
Role of Reviewer
- To provide comments on the articles received
- To send the articles after review within the stipulated time
Role of Treasurer
- To enhance the circulation of the journal
- To collect subscriptions
- To manage matters pertaining to finance