||Telecommunication Industries, Telecommunication Analysts, Design Engineers, Antenna Design Engineers, Broadcasting Industries
About the journal
Journal of Advanced Research in Wireless, Mobile & Telecommunication is devoted to the publication of original scientific research findings, methodological developments, and opinions in the form of original and review articles, brief reports, letters to the editor, proceedings of symposia, debates, etc.
Instructions to the authors:-
The articles should be sent under following heads:-
Original Articles. Should not exceed 2500 words.
Review Articles. These will include reviews on recent advances and reviews for students.
Case Reports. Should not exceed 1500 words with not more than 15 references.
Brief Communications. Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references.
Interesting Cases. Should not be more than 500 words with not more than 05 references.
Perspective & opinions. Should not exceed 1000 words with not more than 10 references
Hypothesis. Should not exceed 1000 words.
All the submitted manuscripts will undergo Plagiarism check with the available software. The manuscript should be prepared in English language under following headings:-
Title Page. Should contain concise title of the article, Name, Designation of the author, Name of Department and Institution, Contact Number, Key words and brief abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- Materials and Methods
- Discussion and conclusion
- References in Vancouver style.
- Tables should be in Roman Number with a brief heading.
- Figures should be in numerical with proper brief description.
- Certificate of Ethical Clearance from the Institute.
- Certificate of conflict of interest.
- Copy right transfer agreement. Authors will be required to sign a transfer of copy right agreement in the format sent by the Journal.
- Undertaking by the authors.