Advanced Research Publications, publishes and supplies its Journals in three formats: 1)
Online only, 2) Print only, and 3) Online + Print.
The Journals are not stocked with us. We are printing as on demand and take care of our
commitment towards providing the most competitive pricing and services.
ADR is built on the principle of being a ONE-STOP SHOP and making life easier for
librarians, authors, and academics alike. ADR understands the importance of timely delivery
and providing maximum value for the reader.
We offer more than 90 high-quality, peer-reviewed journals in a broad range of disciplines
pertaining to science, healthcare and medicine, nursing, engineering and technology,
environment and sustainability, computing, management, accounts, economics, literature,
pharmacy, and humanities.
Benefits of Access
- Content of articles available in PDF format
- Institution/ organisation-wide access through login credentials
- Perpetual access to paid-for content
- Digital preservation arrangements with CLOCKSS
- Flexible purchasing options and quantity discounts
- Digital preservation arrangements
- Excellent quality and value
We publish journals under two separate business models:
- Open Access Journals, whose publication is funded by payments through Article Processing Charges paid by authors
- Subscription Journals, whose publication is funded by payments generated by subscribers
Open Access Journals
All our titles in the Medical and Nursing categories follow the Open Access business model.
Online access to the open-access journals is free and reader registration is not required.
Subscription charges for open-access journals apply to the print version only. If you are
interested in the institutional annual membership for publishing the articles of your
students and/ or faculty in our journals along with availing the subscription to our journals,
please discuss the same with us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+91-
9810116442) before/ at the time of subscription.
- The payment needs to be made in favour of 'Advanced Research Publications' through
Cheque/ DD/ NEFT.
Account Number: 712325110000003
Name of the Account: Advanced Research Publications
Type of Account: CC Account
Name of Bank: Bank of India
Branch: Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Address: LG-37, Arora Shoppers Park, Shakti Khand-II, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad-
201014, U.P, India
- All new subscriptions are prepaid and all subscriptions will be released only after the
receipt of full payment of subscription.
- Subscriptions are available for a whole volume (January to December) only.
- Subscription rates for journals may be revised at the beginning of the year and will be
in effect from the same date.
- In case of a subscription of 20 or more journals, please feel free to contact us regarding
the institutional annual membership for publishing the articles of your students and/
or faculty in our journals.
- Claims received for non-receipt of the post after 15 days of the e-mail sent by us
regarding the dispatch will not be considered.
- When making a claim, please include the invoice number as our reference number.
Please allow a minimum of one week for us to respond to your claim.
- Subscription agents’ discount: 20% off for our in-house Medical and Nursing Journals.
For other subjects, the agents may avail flat 25% discount. The ordered copies will be
sent directly to the end-user or the agent.
- There is no refund on cancellations. Please check our Cancellation policy
- Journal copies are available for sale from the publisher's office.
- The subscription charges are for online and print + online editions of the journal.
- Rates and conditions are subject to change. At the time of receipt of your order, the
latest rates and conditions will be applicable.
- 18% GST will be applicable on only Online subscriptions and a flat 12% on Print +
- Subscription policy is subject to amendment by the publisher as and when required.
- Change of address request would be entertained if intimated to us at least 2 months or
60 days prior to the date of dispatch of the issue. Thereafter, no request for address
change will be considered.
- Rates outside India will include speed delivery charges.
- Indian libraries/ institutes are required to place the order on the letterhead of the
Lost Issue Claims
Please note that in case of a lost or missing issue, the following will apply:
- Claim for the lost issue will be honoured only after 15 days of dispatch of the issue and before the publication of the next issue.
- Tracking id for post will be provided to the subscribers within 2 working days and
claims will be honoured with proof of lost issue and only after verification of the same
at both ends.
- Claim for lost issue will not be honoured in case of incomplete address or without the
prior intimation of the change of address.
- Subscription fees will not be refunded in case of lost or missing issues. Please go
through our Refund policy
- Lost issue claims have to be provided with details like subscriber id, subscription id,
and order no.
Online Access Policy for Subscribers
Online access will be blocked in case of any violation of the copyright by the subscriber or
any technical issues.
Any publication (Special Issues/ Proceeding) uploaded to a particular subject category during
a given subscription period can be accessed by the subscriber of online issues of that category
without paying any additional charges.
Policy and Disclaimer.
To request a quotation, or to set up a free trial for your chosen collection, kindly send an e-
mail to email@example.com or call us at +91-9810116442 with the details of your
organisation and the collection(s) or journal titles that you are interested in.
All legal disputes are subjected to Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida, India Jurisdiction only.