||Physicians, Endocrinologists, Neurologists, Nephrologists, Cardiologists, Gastroenterologists, Internist, Family Physicians
|Abstracting and Indexing Information:
||Index Copernicus International, ISA, Google Scholar, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, SIS, BASE, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI.
About the journal
Journal of Advanced Research in Medicine is a Journal from bouquet of Advanced Research Publications which dedicated to the latest advancement of medicines,domain and publishes high quality theoretical and applied research from scientific research to application development. JoARM emphasizes on efficient and effective medicines, and provides a central forum for a deeper understanding in the discipline by encouraging the quantitative comparison and performance evaluation of the emerging components of these domains.
JoARM is a peer review open access journal with a goal to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of medicines.
JoARM also emphasizes all prospective & applications of medicines and promulgates both the original research papers and industrial experience-analysis studies and reports with a view to provide scholarly research in original research papers and real time innovations, development and advancement in different disciplines medicine.
The scope of the journal covers Research Articles, Review Articles, Methodology Articles, Short Communications, Case Study/ Case Reports, Research Reports, Monographs, Special Issues, Editorials research articles, Reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of medicines. Multidisciplinary types of articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. All articles published in JoARM are peer-reviewed. The decision of the Editor-in-Chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Focus & Scope:
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Differential diagnosis
- Biomechanics of medicine
- Herbal medicine & Bio-Engineering
- Internal medicine
- Alternative & Integrative Medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Preventive medicine
- Aerospace medicine
- Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
- Clinical coding and tools
- Drugs and supplements
- Drug Information, Interactions & Side Effects
- Antimalarial drugs
- Mood stabilizers- lithium and valpromide
- Hormone replacements: Premarin
- Oral contraceptives Enovid, "biphasic" pill, and "triphasic" pill
- Stimulants: methylphenidate (Ritalin)
- Tranquilizers: meprobamate, chlorpromazine, reserpine
- Drug abuse
- Medicinal allergies
JoARM are also interested in:
1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data;
2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.
By focusing on the different research societies, JoARM mainly targets researchers, scientists and engineers relevant to medicine by communicating relevant and updated research papers that will assist them not only to learn from industrial but also help them to use various techniques to make new developments and innovations in these domains.