Scope of the Journal
We feel delighted to declare the awardees as selected by the Editor in Chief, Dr BN Mishra, in consultation with the Editorial Board.
Our heartfelt congratulations to the Best Original Research Paper Awardee for the year 2020, Enetimi Idah Seiyaboh and Sylvester Chibueze Izah for their marvelous work titled 'Assessment of Microbial Characteristics of Processed Palm Weevil 'Rhynchophorus phoenicis' Larvae Sold in some Markets Area in Bayelsa State, Nigeria."
We are privileged to honour Prof. Bishnu Prasad Mishra, PG Dip. (IT), MBA, M. Tech, Ph. D. (IIT, KGP). Director (R&D) GITA Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India as the peer reviewer of the year 2020 for his outstanding and exemplary contribution in the arena of peer review.
We have started publishing in continuous mode since January 2021, that is, the articles will be published without delay after its acceptance and on completion of necessary journal formalities, so as to give it the much-needed platform for early dissemination and widened access.
Also, we feel honoured to introduce the most productive editor award from 2021.
Call for Paper
Authors are invited to submit their work under the following categories within the scope of the Journal:
Original research article
Short research article
Review article/ mini-views
4. Metanalysis/meta-view/ thematic review
7. Letter to the Editor
Case report/ case series
Global and regional challenges
Novel devices, innovations and their
Clinical/ health grand rounds etc.
15. Expert speak/ Opinion
Multidisciplinary articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. The decision of the editor-in-chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers on a fast track mode including but not limited to the following fields:
- Biomedical sciences
- Medical imaging and image analysis
- General Surgery
- Medical instrumentation
- Tissue engineering
- Stem cells
- Reproductive biology
- Cancer drug design
- Medical statistics and informatics
- Environment related health and technical problems
- Nuclear medicine, radiation therapy
- Health care management
- Disease control and prevention
- Active implantable technology
- Electromechanical medical technology
- Hospital hardware
- Diagnostic technology
- Implantable technology
- Ophthalmic and optical technology
- Technical aids for disabled
- Diagnostic and therapeutic radiation technology
- Complementary therapy devices
- Biological-derived devices
- Healthcare facility products and adaptations
- Laboratory equipment
- Communicable diseases, and their diagnostics and therapies
- Brain disorders and therapy
- Physiological state and function
- Hair therapy and transplantation
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Preventive and community medicine
- Obesity and Weight Loss Therapy
- Clinical trials, human genetic disorders
- Traditional systems of medicine
Article processing Charges: INR 3000/- (US $120/-), to be paid only after a formal mail for publication acceptance has been received by the author. Discount and fee waiver is available for authors from low-income nations listed by World Bank to support research in these countries. There is no submission or publication charge. Article processing charge can be paid within 3 days after publication acceptance through GooglePay/phonepe/paytm@ 9810116442 or through NEFT:
Bank Name: Bank of India
Bank Location: Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Account Number: 712325110000003
Account Type: CC Account
Account's Name: Advanced Research Publications
Address: LG-37, Arora Shoppers Park, Shakti Khand-II, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad-201014, U.P, India.
Indexing Information: Index Copernicus International, ISA, Google Scholar, DRJI, ESJI, Jour informatics, SIS, BASE, IFSIJ, JSTOR, Infobase index, OAJI