Instruction For Authors
Article Processing Charges
Focus and Scope
Misconduct Allegation Policy
Article Processing Charges
INR 3000/- (US $120/-), to be paid only after a formal mail for publication acceptance has been received by the author. Discount and fee waiver is available for authors from low-income nations listed by World Bank to support research in these countries. There is no submission or publication charge. Article processing charge can be paid within 3 days after publication acceptance through GooglePay/phonepe/paytm@ 9810116442 or through NEFT:
Bank Name: Bank of India
Bank Location: Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Account Number: 712325110000003
Account Type: CC Account
Account's Name: Advanced Research Publications
Address: LG-37, Arora Shoppers Park, Shakti Khand-II, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad-201014, U.P, India.
Focus and Scope
Journal of Advanced Research in Medical Science and Technology publishes research articles, review articles, methodology articles, short communications, case study/ case reports, research reports, monographs, special issues, editorials research articles, reviews, short communications and scientific commentaries in all the areas of medical science and technology. Multidisciplinary articles are also encouraged in this journal which brings together articles from multiple technical backgrounds. The decision of the editor-in-chief to publish a paper in concurrence with sections editors and reviewer’s opinion is considered final.
The journal publishes original papers on a fast track mode including but not limited to the following fields:
- Biomedical sciences
- Medical imaging and image analysis
- General Surgery
- Medical instrumentation
- Tissue engineering
- Stem cells
- Reproductive biology
- Cancer drug design
- Medical statistics and informatics
- Environment related health and technical problems
- Nuclear medicine, radiation therapy
- Health care management
- Disease control and prevention
- Active implantable technology
- Electromechanical medical technology
- Hospital hardware
- Diagnostic technology
- Implantable technology
- Ophthalmic and optical technology
- Technical aids for disabled
- Diagnostic and therapeutic radiation technology
- Complementary therapy devices
- Biological-derived devices
- Healthcare facility products and adaptations
- Laboratory equipment
- Communicable diseases, and their diagnostics and therapies
- Brain disorders and therapy
- Physiological state and function
- Hair therapy and transplantation
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Preventive and community medicine
- Obesity and Weight Loss Therapy
- Clinical trials, human genetic disorders
- Traditional systems of medicine
This journal follows recommendations that authorship be based on the following criteria:
- Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work; AND
- Drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content; AND
- Final approval of the version to be published; AND
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved. If the article has been submitted on behalf of a consortium, all author names and affilliations should be listed at the end of the article.
For further information, kindly visit http://www.icmje.org/recommendations/browse/roles-and-responsibilities/defining-the-role-of-authors-and-contributors.html
Advanced Research Publications gladly offers you open access option to publish their articles. This means that your article will be immediately and permanently available freely, online for everyone, globally.
Our policies changed in the year 2020. You need to sign an exclusive license agreement, wherein you (author) retain copyright but license exclusive publishing rights in their article to the publisher.
We publish under CC BY-NC License, which lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work non-commercially, and although their new works must also acknowledge you and be non-commercial, they don’t have to license their derivative works on the same terms.
Rights of the Author: Authors can share their published article to third parties with a DOI link to the version of record on Advanced Research Publications. Authors have patent, trademark, and other intellectual property rights (including research data). They have credit for the published article.
The author has the right to:
1. Include the article in a thesis or dissertation
2. Extend the Article to book format
3. Use or re-use parts or extracts in other works for non-commercial purposes like teaching and uploading on your own website.
Misconduct Allegation Policy
All manuscripts are published under good faith that all rules and regulations have been complied.
In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct relating to a published article in their journal, the publisher or editor shall follow COPE’s guidelines in dealing with allegations.
In case of complaint, please feel free to contact us by phone or email:
We use the iThenticate software in collaboration
with CrossRef to check similarity in submitted manuscripts. The Journal follows
the guidelines of Committee
on Publication Ethics (COPE) flowcharts in cases of reported malpractice. It is the policy of Advanced Research Publications not to accept any kind of duplication of submission or publication of article, plagiarism, unclear authorship.
If, after publication, any of the malpractices is proved, the article will be retracted and the author (and the co-authors if any) will be banned in further submissions.
In case of suspected plagiarism, we would contact the author. We expect a response within a given date. If no response is received within a given time frame, then the editor will contact the author’s institution for further investigation.
In case of a request to add or remove an author at any stage, authors have to provide explanation and signed statement of agreement for the requested change from all authors listed in the article and from the author to be removed or added.
You are welcome to submit your manuscript on our online submission system which has self-explanatory steps.
The registration and submission of manuscripts is open for all, from all corners of the world. We are using Online Journals System (OJS) for submission and publication of articles in ADR. This system facilitates communication between authors, editors and reviewers in order to ensure a transparent and rapid review process and allows submission of articles with tracking of progress till proof stage.
In order to submit your article, you need to go to website of the journal you would like to submit your article to. Click on submissions and register yourself if you are new user.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points or given in a separate file.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in
The author should apply one page cover letter that:
- Concisely summarizes why your paper is a valuable addition to the scientific literature
- Specifies the type of article you are submitting (e.g., research article, systematic review)
- Gives the complete details of the corresponding author (address for correspondence, contact number in case of urgent query, email id, orcid id).
- All author names and affiliations
The length of a submitted paper should be commensurate with the importance, or appropriate to the complexity, of the work. The manuscript should have maximum 4000 words. The manuscript has to be submitted in the single column and should have the following layout or divisions:
Your manuscript should be compiled in the following order (optional):
- Materials and methods
- Sources of funding
- Conflict of interest statement
- Figures and figure legends
- Tables with caption
The title, authors, and affiliations should all be included on a title page as the first page of the manuscript file.
The title page should carry type of article (e.g. original article, case report); a concise title of the article, which is relevant and provides some information into content; all author names with complete affiliations and email ids; one corresponding author with complete affiliation, e-mail id, orcid id. Title page should list all authors in the following order:
- First names (or initials, if used),
- Middle names (or initials, if used), and
- Last names (surname, family name)
Each author should list an associated department, university, or organizational affiliation. If the article has been submitted on behalf of a consortium, all author names and affiliations should be listed at the end of the article.
This section highlights the main points of the article, outlines the results and conclusions and elucidates the significance of the results (Note that no references should be cited in the abstract). It should not exceed 250 words. Please refer: https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/14601/Z39-14-1997_r2015.pdf
There should be minimum of three and maximum of 10 keywords.
The Introduction section should:
- Provide background that puts the manuscript into context and allows readers outside the field to understand the purpose and significance of the study
- Define the problem addressed and why it is important
- Include a brief review of the key literature
- Conclude with a brief statement of the overall aim of the work and a comment about whether that aim was achieved
Materials and Methods
This section briefly describes the procedures, methods of observation and analysis and apparatus to enable other researchers to reproduce the study.
This section should be placed separately. It must represent sufficient experimental data to enable the experiments to be repeated. Authors must notify the main findings of the research, providing a clear explanation of their significance and relevance. Author should present results in logical sequence in the text, tables, and figures, giving the main or most important findings first with no duplicate data in graphs and tables.
This section provides an assessment of the validity of results and compares the results with other researches. It also states limitations and significance of results for the further research. It should be concise. An accompanying theory and calculation section would be appropriate.
Abbreviations should be defined in parentheses the first time they appear in the abstract, main text, and in figure or table captions and used consistently thereafter.
SI Units (International System of Units) should be used.
Equations should not be used in picture format and should be editable.
This section should contain a short conclusion text.
This section should contain a precise and short acknowledgment for funding and support agencies as well as scientific or technical assistance (if any). Routine departmental or institutional support should not be mentioned.
Figures and Tables
All the Figures and Tables are to be numbered and should be cited in the text at their first description, e.g., Figure 1 and Tables 1 and 3. Figures and Tables should be clustered at the end of document to be submitted. Here is an example of figure with figure legend:
Figure 6 The comparison of antigenic response between smokers (a) and non-smokers (b) using GATA-3. The ELISA was repeated three times and mean ±SD was determined.
Here is an example of table caption.
Table 6. Correlations among the Proteins
Conflicts of Interest and Sources of Funding
Conflicts of interest include financial, institutional, personal and other relationships that might influence decision making. It is mandatory for authors to disclose all probable conflicts of interest in the manuscript. In case, there is no conflict of interest, this should also be clearly mentioned.
Also, author has to provide a statement of all sources of funding in the manuscript.
Conflict of interest and sources of funding should be declared before References in the manuscript.
The Journal follows the style recommended by ICMJE for formatting of references. c
Style of Text Citation
References within the text should be cited as superscript numbers. A numbered list of references should appear at the end of each manuscript. References should be listed in the order in which they appear in the text. The names of all authors should be mentioned in each reference.
1. Huie MJ, Casazza GA, Horning MA, Brooks GA. Smoking increases conversion of lactate to glucose during submaximal exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1996;80(5):1554-9. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
2. Holick MF. Sunlight and vitamin D for bone health and prevention of autoimmune diseases, cancers, and cardiovascular disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Dec;80(6):1678S-88S. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
3. Park K. Preventive and Social Medicine. 17th ed. Jabalpur: Banarasidas Bhanot Publishers; 2002.
4. Larson R, Wilson S. Adolescence across place and time: Globalization and changing pathways to adulthood. In: Lerner R, Steinberg L, editors. Handbook of adolescent psychology. 2nd ed. New York: Wiley; 2013. p. 297-330.
For additional information, kindly check:
Manuscript Submission Checklist
- Author names, affiliations, email ids; corresponding author’s name, current postal and e-mail addresses, orcid id and telephone and fax number
- Category (e.g., original article, review, etc.)
- Number of tables
- Number of figures
- Sources of funding
- Conflict of interest