Review Board in Journal(s) Publication is an extremely privileged and respectable position. As manuscript is a valuable document and needs to be protected from any exploitation. But just for the betterment of our system, please find our Reviewer policies cited below:
- Authors are primarily requested to share references of their peers to review their work.
- We try our best to take the review comments from their peers and then share them with the Editor under whom the Review was taking place
- Reviewers are always requested not to cite, refer and refrain from using the information it embodies for advancement of their own research.
- Reviewers should consciously adopt a positive and impartial attitude towards the manuscript under review.
- In case a Reviewer feels that the related manuscript is not of their interest then they should inform the Editor about the same or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Research Journal(s) review must be carried out as per the time lines. In case deadlines are too hard then we will inform the concerned Editor accordingly.
- We request you to not discuss the manuscript with the Authors directly. Our user friendly system intimates the Author about every action being taken on his manuscript and then we follow from there.
- Advanced Research Journals, Publication Management Team expects the Editors/ Reviewer to monitor the status of manuscript especially for the decision as Revision, Acceptance, Rejection of the article.
- Reviewers decision is the final decision for any manuscript but in case there is any dispute then the advice will be takenfrom the Advisory Board and the ultimate decision will be taken by the Publication Management Team.
- Critical comments should be presented dispassionately in the comments intended for the Authors and harsh remarks must be avoided.
- Reviewer Boards any review comment should not be implied as conditions of Acceptance. The final decision as Accept/ Reject or Revision required will be taken by the Editorial board
- Advanced Research Journal does not expect any comments from the Reviewer board regarding Grammar check, layout or English corrections as we have a separate team dedicated for the same but yes any assistance for the same will be highly appreciated.
- Advanced Research Journals Publication management Team is always thankful to all the Reviewer/ Referees comments.
In the above norms, support has been taken from the information provided in "Guidelines of Council of Science Editors'